Cinnamon Lakeside Colombo, premier five-star urban resort is part of John Keells Holdings' Cinnamon Hotels and Resorts chain.
- Ensure that all maintenance of Air Conditioners, Refrigerators and mechanical projects are completed on time according to specifications.
- Ensure continous maintenace of all Kitchen, Laundry equipment and Boilers.
- Energy, water conservation and sustainability management.
- Detect all safety concerns in ongoing projects and take necessary measures.
- Negotiate with the external Contractors and Consultants to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the service provide.
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities and cost estimation.
- Supervise all maintenance related work performed by the team members.
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment.
- Handle work related Capital Expenditure projects.
- Mechanical Engineering skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to manage the project quality within the set budget.
- Problem solving skills with team work.
- Professional qualifications in NDT(Electrical/Mechanical) or BSc Engineering from a reputed Institution with 5-6 years’ hands on experience in the profession preferably in the hospitality industry or
- ATI /German Tech (electrical/Mechanical/Refrigeration and AC) 4 years course with Minimum 10 years’ experience.
Interested candidates may apply via the careers web site on or before 17th February 2020.
Trans Asia Hotels Plc