• Provide user support and resolve day to day issues related to laptops, desktops, LAN/ WAN, software and IT related services.
• Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
• Provide IT related support for company functions and training programs.
• Perform routine systems and software audits.
• BSc/ Higher Diploma/ Diploma in computer networks or a related field from a recognized University or Institute.
• Experience in end user support, network administration, server administration and information security.
• Knowledge of Networking (LAN, WAN, Routers, Switches).
• CCENT/ CCNA Certification or academic completion will be an added advantage.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now