• Ensure timely, attentive and responsible communication with principals and customers in order to keep the standards.
• Attend daily inquiries by providing information/ updates to meet customer requirements.
• Preparation of accurate container declarations by updating of the local computer system.
• Create PCR's and 3PF for feeder vessels by obtain accurate information from the feeder operators & relevant declarations.
• Create empty booking in the LARA system for TS empty and general BL.
• Finalize all discharging details and issue respective DDDF reports to feeder operators.
• Pass all invoices within stipulated time frames by accurate checking of charges, supporting documents and by giving accurate debiting instructions in order to avoid penalties & disputes to improve cash flows and to maintain company image/ quality.
• Maintaining of the ISO standards by properly following the process and work instruction as set out in the quality system
• 6 Credit passes at the GCE O/L examination including Mathematics and English
• A minimum of 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination
• Minimum 1 year operations experience in a shipping line
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work long hours and week ends
• Hold a driving licence
• Ability to think and perform independently
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.