• Prepare Inward and Outward declarations accurately and efficiently.
• Board the vessel for proper coordination with vessel command, authorities and terminal.
• Handle ship crew changes and husbanding services coordinating with necessary authorities and approvals.
• Would require go onboard the vessels during offshore operations to assist coordination between the vessels and shore based management.
• Ensure timely updates on systems and response to inquiries.
• Ensure pass of invoices timely after checking the accuracy of data.
• 6 ‘Credit' passes at the GCE O/L examination including Mathematics and English
• A minimum of 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination
• 2 years' experience in a related industry would be an added advantage
• Good command of English both written and verbal
• Sound knowledge on Microsoft Office packages
Locations: Colombo & Galle
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.