Cinnamon Lakeside Colombo, premier five-star urban resort is part of John Keells Holdings' Cinnamon Hotels and Resorts chain.
- Ensure that service standards are maintained in all outlets and guide restaurant managers to achieve revenue targets.
- Ensure that all associates have a thorough product knowledge in the respective area.
- Handle all guest complaints, requests and inquiries on food, beverage and service and ensure that complaints are addressed in a timely manner.
- Participate in the formulation of the Annual Operating Budget in determining outlets projected revenues and expenses in line with the compilation of the Annual Business Plan.
- Identify the market needs and trends in consultation with the Food & Beverage Director & Manager.
- Plan the outlets` weekly rosters and work schedules to ensure that all outlets are adequately staffed to handle the volume of business effectively.
- A degree/ Diploma/professional qualification in Hospitality Management from a recognized professional institute.
- 4 to 06 years hands-on experience in a similar position, preferably in a five-star property.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, team management skills and people management skills.
- Thorough knowledge of service, F&B cost control and stock control.
- Excellent command of English language.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply via the careers site on or before 18th February 2020.
Trans Asia Hotels Plc