• Reading workshop manuals and carrying out diagnosis and fault tracing and to do refrigeration system repairs.
• Nitrogen testing, Oxy/Acetylene brazing and Copper tack/Silver soldering.
• Assisting the parts manager in ordering spare parts.
• Being competent in Electronics.
• Working independently and at the same time being a team worker whenever required.
• Working safely with utmost care to the environment and the health of self and all colleagues.
• Sufficient on the job practical training and with at least five years of experience.
• Be adequately trained and in possession of Carrier Transicold certification.
• Be able to speak in English
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.